Monday, November 1, 2010
- base/top coat
- M78 or M57
- Konad special polish in purple and brown
- Base colour in light pinks, light mauve's, light pastel colours
- iridescent glitter polish
- Paint your nails in your desired colour (ex. light pink)
- Paint the brown special nail polish on the leopard print
- Paint the purple special polish on the zebra on top of the design
- leave the bottom zebra design alone
- scrape off the polish across the design so they do not mix
- add a bit of glitter polish on the tips of your nails, where the zebra print is
There is something mysterious about the purple zebra and the glitter.
You can also do this design with the M57 plate, but by painting on 1/3 of the design to achieve the same idea.
have fun =]