Monday, July 11, 2011

Green Delicious


you will need:
- base/Konad top coat
- M55
- Konad special polish in green
(I used the Princess polish in deep jungle,
but feel free to use other shades or colours!)
- Konad special polish in black for the stem
(feel free to use a different colour for this as well)
- White nail polish for the tip
- silver glitter polish for the lining

Basic Instructions:
- Apply base coat
- Paint the white tip (1/3rd of the nail so that there is room for the apple)
- Paint half of the apple green and the stem black
- scrape off the excess polish
- stamp the apple design along the line of the tip
- add the silver glitter lining
- apply top coat

You can paint your nails in a different colour, but I just used a base coat.

have fun :)
*We are having a small promotion on the image plate until September!
Come in store and tell us your favourite fruit and get the M55 for $5 :)
Weekends only.

2 comments:

  1. My 12 year old daughter stayed a night at her friends house and her friend
    had a Wow Wow Nail Kit, well my daughter just loved it and so did I when they
    showed it to me.
    So I just ordered the Gold Kit last week Thursday July 14 I beleive it was and I receiving
    the kit today at work Monday July 18!! We are going on holidays on July 22nd and wanted
    the kit so bad before we go, so we can do our nails while on holiday and now we can!!

    The delivery and packaging is amazing.

    The products I found were a bit expensive but if you want it bad enough you'll get it like
    I did and I think it is well worth the product and service I received from Morgan on some
    questions I had for my order. Like I mentioned a little much for nail painting but I'm sure
    we will get plenty of years worth out of it and have our nails looking professional.
    I do not ever pamper myself with manacures but I felt this was a gift for us that is well
    deserved and fun to do together as well. I bet my mom will be wanting one....
    I think it would cost alot more to have them done professsionally all the time for the two of
    us, so in the long run it'll be alot cheaper to have both of us having our nails looking great..

    Thank you Wow Wow Nails for the great service.
    And once we get the hang of it all I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again for some more
    design plates.

    Thank you again

    KELLY

    ReplyDelete