Thursday, June 23, 2011
you will need:
- base/top coat
- Konad special polish in White or Black
- A pastel pink nail colour (China Glaze in 'Something Sweet')
- pearls or rhinestones *optional
- glitter polish
I've noticed that this feather-like design has
not been used by many people!
and please feel free to use a darker colour for
the design, I know it's very subtle in the photo!
01. apply base coat
02. apply nail colour
03. stamp the design diagonally along the tip
04. paint the tip that is not stamped with
iridescent glitter or any of your choice
05. apply top coat
06. *optional* apply pearls or rhinestones
along the top of the design
07. if you don't want the pearls or rhinestones
to fall off as easily, apply another layer of
top coat to the nails!
have fun! and sorry for the lack of posts!
I will be posting more during this summer!